When proverbial clouds part to display clear skies
and when the sun shines on one's eyes
there is a transition time during which one tries
to decide between clarity and the blinding light
As when the transformation is a happening
Faith is beckoned to perform her calling
Eyes may be blinded, eyes may be closed
But feet fixed firm on the ground below
It is a great unknown what the future holds
And in the now moment frightened, confounded, lost
If, in this transition moment, one gives up hope
he tries to shape the future based on moments past
Faith is shooed away like but a great nuisance
feet held firm no longer, the ground shakes,
Faith retaliates, she has some things to say
'Steady yourself, wanderer, don't be led astray
I am here to carry you along the way'
And just then as the tempestuous moment is past
One sees right into the blinding light
Clarity then strikes..
Wait and behold the beauty that lies
situated directly behind this charismatic, blinding light
and when the sun shines on one's eyes
there is a transition time during which one tries
to decide between clarity and the blinding light
As when the transformation is a happening
Faith is beckoned to perform her calling
Eyes may be blinded, eyes may be closed
But feet fixed firm on the ground below
It is a great unknown what the future holds
And in the now moment frightened, confounded, lost
If, in this transition moment, one gives up hope
he tries to shape the future based on moments past
Faith is shooed away like but a great nuisance
feet held firm no longer, the ground shakes,
Faith retaliates, she has some things to say
'Steady yourself, wanderer, don't be led astray
I am here to carry you along the way'
And just then as the tempestuous moment is past
One sees right into the blinding light
Clarity then strikes..
Wait and behold the beauty that lies
situated directly behind this charismatic, blinding light
3 comments:
beautiful
I know there is a reaction tab for this, but I think I'll express what I feel about this post here, in words- This is awesome! :-)
wow
Post a Comment