4 lines... just 4 lines! And yet you can feel the torment of a lifetime expressed in them. It made me think of the song 'Unforgiven-II' by Metallica. Good stuff!
Didn't know you liked Metallica, at least your fb page doesn't say that about you. I have often felt that creativity breeds creativity; any medium of expression like art, music etc. used by one can inspire others to express themselves through one or the other medium.
PS- I have a tendency to blabber :P PPS- Not a stalker, just curious! :D
5 comments:
4 lines... just 4 lines! And yet you can feel the torment of a lifetime expressed in them. It made me think of the song 'Unforgiven-II' by Metallica. Good stuff!
Aah I love that song.. glad you like this :)
Didn't know you liked Metallica, at least your fb page doesn't say that about you.
I have often felt that creativity breeds creativity; any medium of expression like art, music etc. used by one can inspire others to express themselves through one or the other medium.
PS- I have a tendency to blabber :P
PPS- Not a stalker, just curious! :D
Alas, fb is not the end-all and be-all Mr.Stalker, sir :P
Keep up with the writing missy, and maybe I'll become a stalker. At least on your blog :P
Post a Comment